November 19th 2006
Early this morning I received a SMS from a friend. A chain message that requires you to send back to 9 other people asap and you will receive some good news tomorrow. If you dont send them out you will get some bad news.
Are you superstitious? How do you feel when you get such messages in your emails or sms ?
Sometimes I get irritated. Eventhough we are not supposed to be superstitious, that we must believe in GOD, it somehow affect you and you start scrambling to send the mantra out. Less the unfortunate happens.
No prizes for guessing I did forward the message out to 9 other people.
I pray that GOD will protect me. Insyaallah.
The reason why I did send the messages out is because it carries a good meaning and I wanted to share it with the others.
And this is another one of those that I received in my email.
Some thoughts that I would like to share here.
I N S T R U C T I O N S F O R L I F E
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements
involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R’s:
.Respect for self,
.Respect for others and
.Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a
wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate
steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and
think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the
current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your
love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order
to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
Well...we'll see what tomorrow brings...!
Whats for dinner ?
Beef patties and potatoes with cheese and freshly ground pepper.