Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I wonder why ...

January 16th 2007
Budaiya

I wonder why
I wonder how ...

People will not feel at ease when they see you have got something more than what they have.

There is always "someone" acting like a private eye in any office, watching everybodys back...and of course its a free service.

I still dont understand why people can be nice with you but backbiting about you with others.

People are power hungry ... unsatiable hunger to show they are calling the shots.

People get the satisfaction of looking at someone being thrown to the deep end of the pool and watch with glee if that someone can float and swim back.

4 comments:

Dalicia said...

beats me...that's why i don't have close relations with colleagues!!

you never know people

Anonymous said...

There is no love lost anyway.
so better watch my back...

Shionge said...

Ya...this is call 'Politics' *sigh*

Anonymous said...

yes shionge,
office politic is terrible...so we either bear the heat or get out...