Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Up and away .......

September 12th 2006
Budaiya

First day in the new office and managed to tidy up 99% of the unpacking.I am getting a headache...!!It is much nicer and quieter here and I like it. At first I thought I was thrown out at the end of the world, but it works out fine,at this side of the office are all the sober people.The guys downstairs are having the time of their lives when I am not sitting in that department. I believe they will have a party tonight to celebrate. The minute I left they turned on their music so loud that it could be heard from the second floor. Suddenly they become so alive. When you look down from the atrium, you get the impression that you are at the disco.That certainly doesnt work for me, I'd much prefer a quiter environment, a nice soft music would do just fine. But not a blasting noise which they call musics. To each his own anyway.
I still have a few more things to sort out though. One of them is the 'no smoking sign' at the door.

3 comments:

Mrs Dynamite aka Lorena +Wonder Women... said...

lol i hope your second day is better!! :) hugs
Lorena

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorena,
Thanks...
So far so good...
waiting for the work loads to come...!!

Anonymous said...

heheheheh...it will it will :)