Monday, August 28, 2006

Sleepless .......in Manama

August 28th 2006
Budaiya

Woke up at 3am this morning.......looks like its back to one of those old days where I couldnt sleep again. The stress from yesterday stays on and on on for all the tomorrows to come. That is life here. And without stress life is incomplete. Something is not right if there is no stress. Stress will definitely find you. So these sleepless nights see me loaded on my "tea" and reruns of tv series, and this morning it is magnum PI...!It is ancient, Tom Selleck in his short shorts and hawaiian shirts.The tea has really warmed my soul and I hope and wish that it will be a good day ahead. Another busy day, that I can foresee.Sometimes do we ever wish that we have more than 24 hours in a day ? Or my time management had gone haywire ?

No comments: