Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Down memory lane of my Alma Mater




October 10th 2006
Budaiya

Down memory lane of my Alma Mater

I was thinking about my old school yesterday and went online hoping to find something.
I was lucky that they have a website now and I was able to view some pictures of my beloved school.
That school hold a dear place in my heart, and I shall never forget all the years that I have spent there. Six years in all.
It was my first experience to be away from home, getting into the routine of a full boarding school and it has thought me a great deal about life, especially being "independent".And I am thankful, for it has shaped me into the person that I am now.

The photographs brought back lots of memories and I feel kind of sad in a way. Nostalgic perhaps. Looking at the school compound, where we used to have evening walks just before the bell rings for dinner. The prep hours, the dining hall, the dormitories, the classrooms.......

Only then I found out that I had missed their 50th anniversary celebration on 1st july 2006.

Deep down in my heart I had always have the intention of visiting the school again. Perhaps I would be able to do that the next time I am in JB. I missed all my friends, all of which we have lost contact since years ago.
I wonder where are they now...
It would be good if we could meet up again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

represent my interesting site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/lortab] affiliate lortab pain [/url]

http://trailfire.com/lortab
[url=http://trailfire.com/lortab] lortab atlanta [/url]